Nov 2, 2006

Halloween 06 at Boo-dega


I know Halloween was on a Tuesday this year, but there was no way we weren't going out. It is one of the funnest holidays... hands down. We hit up Bodega, a local Enoteca. And it did not dissapoint, although I am probably biased due to the fact there were two awesome costumes; Zoolander and Mugatu. The guys probably thought I was gay after they saw how stoked I was on their costumes. I went as Magnum P.I. and K was a Geisha. We rolled out with some of her co-workers. I thought about what the best costumes our group had over the years and compiled a little list (top 5):

5. Brandon as David Beckham (actually it was probably the laziest costume of all time)
4. Collins and Bokow as Mormons (so un p.c.)
3. Jake as a Priest (irony?)
2. Crutchfield as a box of Franzia (Genius)
1. The Tennenbaums (Blee, Bell, and myself)

No comments: